This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Honeymoontraveler - 21/12/2018 02:00

Today I am traveling for my honeymoon with my wife. So far we have been assigned separate seat in all our planes and no one wants to trade seat so we sit together, FML.
I agree, your life sucks 910
You deserved it 214

Top comments

Comments

Don’t you pick the seats when you book the flight?

Koios 30

I’m sure that if you get on the flight with the guy that pukes and ***** himself, there will be plenty of takers...

whiskey'swino 15

It is a shame you are separated, but the flight is the boring part. Hopefully you are now at the destination making up for lost time.

The Cat Tickler 17

Hey, be lucky you guys got on the same flight. I'm sure you can last a few hours apart. It's not like you guys got seperate rooms at your hotel. Suck it up, you guys will make it through apart for a few hours

saffy66 34

You should have booked and paid extra for two seats together when your flights were confirmed. Of course nobody wants to switch. They probably did their homework and selected their seats - and you are kind of assuming everyone is travelling solo and should be happy to move. You might be asking other couples to separate. I’ve done it, but it made me nervous, because you are supposed to sit where you’re assigned. Never mind, next time you will know. Go online and select seats on your remaining flights. It’s worth the money to guarantee sitting together.

And is either of you eight years old and needs to hold hands during flights, or what's the issue here?

julfunky 29

You’re about to spend the rest of your life together, I think you can handle a few hours apart.

I mean it's not ideal but you might have had to pay extra to choose seats so should have done that or been prepared to sit apart