Bastard.

By canadianwife08 - 01/08/2018 08:00 - Canada - Winnipeg

Today, I found a conversation between my husband and some girl arranging a one-time thing while I'm away visiting my family in a few weeks. It's our wedding anniversary. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 890
You deserved it 262

Top comments

Zekfen 17

You should cancel your plan to visit his family at the last minute, or tell him you are and watch him freak the hell out. Get it all on recording.

commandpriority 5

Message her and say he has an STD or better yet convince her to be with you and record it. Show it to him when you tell him you want a divorce.

Comments

commandpriority 5

Message her and say he has an STD or better yet convince her to be with you and record it. Show it to him when you tell him you want a divorce.

Emma Marshall 19

Yeah I'm sure she'll turn lesbian due to some 'convincing'.....

Zekfen 17

You should cancel your plan to visit his family at the last minute, or tell him you are and watch him freak the hell out. Get it all on recording.

Zekfen 17

Visit the family. Not visit his family. Oh how mobile typing hates me.

If your anniversary is that important maybe you should be home with him instead of away. It’s a douche thing to cheat and to snoop so you better get to talking

perhaps there are extenuating circumstances, like a family emergency.

OP's visit to her family is in a few weeks. OP's rat bastard husband is making arrangements to cheat on her while she's away. And there might be all sorts of good reasons OP was looking at her husband's phone.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

you spelled "would be" wrong...

Guess People from Canada aren’t that “Nice” Now are they?

Look on the bright side: he’s just looking for a one-time thing and not to leave you altogether. Yay! Happy Anniversary! I believe the traditional gift for this one is horse laxative slipped into his food.

Umm why would you want to go away on an anniversary and it's time for a huge talk about everything in your relationship or **** with them both tell her she's your new gimp and make him your bitch revenge is best served with a foot long strap-on. LMFAO 🤔😉😂🤣

The best anniversary gift is divorce papers

thehaystackerine 20

Well gee, you're going to spend your anniversary not only with your family, but without him... yeah, I'd find me a piece of ass while you're gone too.