By ColderThanCold - 15/03/2019 00:00

Today, the company that was supposed to clear our apartment's parking lot never showed up. I almost got frostbite in my fingers trying to shovel someone's car out since my gloves got soaking wet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 890
You deserved it 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You shouldn’t take on tasks for which you lack the necessary equipment! Your heart is in the right place, but your fingers might not always be.

If you live in an area where it snows heavily, you should probably have a pair of snow/ waterproof gloves...

Comments

What were you shovelling with? Your hands?

Why are you shoveling out 'someone's' car? If it's not yours, let them do it themselves.

ArbiterOfFML 24

Oh shit, OP should apologize for an act of samaritanism. You are 100% right, doesn't matter if they helped an old or disabled person, they can handle it in what sounds like a negative temperature. Not, why do you think you are getting downvoted. You hazarded a guess without muxh context.

No, I read OP complaining about doing something without the right equipment and getting hurt by it. If the other person was disabled or something like that, I believe they would have indicated that more than just say 'someone'. I'm not saying don't do good deeds but if you don't have the right equipment and are going to complain about it afterwards, that kinda diminishes it.

You shouldn’t take on tasks for which you lack the necessary equipment! Your heart is in the right place, but your fingers might not always be.

If you live in an area where it snows heavily, you should probably have a pair of snow/ waterproof gloves...

I'm confused as to why you're shoveling out someone else's car. ydi