By StinkFoot - 28/10/2018 13:30

Today, I was pet sitting for a friend. As soon as I walked in the door, I stepped in dog poop. I took off my shoes to clean them, then stepped in cat pee in my socks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 847
You deserved it 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel like this was an contest between cat and dog to see who can make the human suffer worse.

Cool concept for a Home Alone spinoff movie, Pet Alone. Guess what, you're Joe Pesci.

Comments

That's a really shitty situation. Hopefully you weren't too pissed off.

I feel like this was an contest between cat and dog to see who can make the human suffer worse.

Cool concept for a Home Alone spinoff movie, Pet Alone. Guess what, you're Joe Pesci.

TomeDr 24

You probably should have shown up sooner. YDI.

I once petsat for a dog that was not house trained at ALL. I spent six hours outside with him, and he STILL shat all over the floor. Some people just don't properly train their pets.

sounds like you weren’t doing your job

You have no spatial awareness do you? Do you also get startled/surprised by someone standing right next to you that you didn't notice for a second and then turn around to walk towards them?

I don’t think you’re a very good pet sitter

Last time I petsat, I actually felt a little bad because I was getting $40 just for checking on the neighbours pets every 3-4 hours and letting them out for a few minutes. That feeling evaporated on my first check-in, where I was met with dog diarrhea all over the living room carpet. And again at my evening check-in, with cat puke all over the kitchen. The next day I brought a book over and made SURE he had PLENTY of time to use the bathroom. I spent 6 hours outside with him, and the little shit STILL shat all over the floor. I gave up at that point. But damn if I didn't earn that $40. The next time my mom looked after him, she just decided '**** it' and blocked off all entrances to carpeted areas. If he's gonna shit on the floor, he can shit on the linoleum.