Oops.

By Anonymous - 19/06/2018 23:00 - Canada - Thornhill

Today, I came back from my prom and no one was home. I took off my dress, panties, and bra, grabbed the cake I'm not supposed to eat, and went to watch Walking Dead in the living room. My family was there already. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 818
You deserved it 5 199

Top comments

julfunky 29

1. When you live with other people you should not assume no one is home and strip naked without checking every room. 2. When you live with other people you are well aware of the fact that they will be returning home at some point so sitting completely naked in the living room is still not a good idea. Honestly, I don’t see how this CAN’T be a YDI.

I can solemnly and truthfully say I have never thought to myself "no one is home...better get COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY NAKED AND EAT A CAKE THAT ISN'T MINE."

Comments

You mean you THOUGHT no one was home...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
manb91uk 22

You're going to be the butt of your families jokes for quite a while I'm afraid

julfunky 29

1. When you live with other people you should not assume no one is home and strip naked without checking every room. 2. When you live with other people you are well aware of the fact that they will be returning home at some point so sitting completely naked in the living room is still not a good idea. Honestly, I don’t see how this CAN’T be a YDI.

I can solemnly and truthfully say I have never thought to myself "no one is home...better get COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY NAKED AND EAT A CAKE THAT ISN'T MINE."

To be fair the exact phrase is "the cake I'm not supposed to eat" which could as easily mean something like "I need to lose a few pounds, I'm not supposed to eat cake" or "I'm supposed to be on a low sugar diet so I'm not supposed to eat that cake" situation . It could be that the OP specifically has a reason they aren't supposed to eat the cake but the cake itself was on offer for anyone else. The same way someone might bring home Pizza for everyone in the family except the person whose doctor put them on the low cholesterol diet and whom got the grilled chicken salad. It still means the cake isn't theirs but in that instance it's more of a for their own good situation that people sometimes need a break from than a direct case of theft.

Still weird to get naked though since even if your family is out, the could come home at any time.

Then you gotta start living on the edge my friend.

Mungolikecandy 19

Who would walk around a shared house naked? Someone could come back at any point even if they were not there at the time.

PenguinPal3017 19

I hope you at least got to keep the cake.

I understand the cake. I mean any time is cake time. BUT, No after prom party? No hotel? My biggest question is why would you be watching The Walking Dead naked?

Lobby_Bee 17

Doesn't look like this will be forgotten anytime soon. lol

You didn’t think that through very well. When you’re butt naked you have nowhere to hide the cake