Oops.

By Anonymous - 18/11/2017 01:30

Today, within 24 hours at my new security job, I accidentally tasered the head of security in the groin, causing him to piss himself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 865
You deserved it 1 108

Same thing different taste

Top comments

arioch_fml 20

Wow poor example from the head of security, first day on the job and he's already pissing around in front of the new guy.

exileonmainst 16

Put up a wet floor sign. Security comes first!

Comments

exileonmainst 16

Put up a wet floor sign. Security comes first!

arioch_fml 20

Wow poor example from the head of security, first day on the job and he's already pissing around in front of the new guy.

even more of a FML to the head of the security guard and hope he wasn't too pissed hehe

Well, you've successfully asserted your dominance over him, so now that should make you the Head of Security. My advice, wear a rubber jock strap to work from now on.

manb91uk 22

No, the Head of Security is taking the piss.

Seems your shooting level is grade A Barney Fife.

Accidentally? Yeah, right. Freud says there are no accidents. Looks like there’s a new sheriff in town.

arioch_fml 20

Freud also said you want to sleep with your mother. So, does that mean you want to sleep with your mother? xD

Notmymonkeysnotmycircus 16

I think he got that one wrong, it’s not that guys want to sleep with their moms it’s that they want to sleep with OTHER people’s moms. I mean 2 significant points here: 1. If they’re moms then they can have kids which, procreation wise, is a nice little tidbit and 2. They have been around a time or two and so have some knowledge they can share with ya between the sheets. Besides that there’s no better feeling than when your buddy asks you what you were doing last night than saying “doing your mom!” and him knowing you’re not lying.

Lobby_Bee 17

Head of security? You sure got one of them.

Matthew Irmen 11

I think the wrong person wrote the FML... "Today I got tasered in the crotch by a FNG and pissed myself, FML"