By Anonymous - 18/06/2014 19:06 - United States - Lake Wales

Today, we had a guy come into the hospital with a carrot stuck deep in his anus. I've heard all kinds of ridiculous cover stories, but his took the cake; he claimed the phone rang while he was showering and he slipped onto a box of vegetables. Guess who had to extract the carrot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 489
You deserved it 5 028

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's not how one is supposed to get fiber...

Oh I'd heard a similar one. "I was outside gardening, I slipped and my trousers fell down, and I fell on the carrot and you know the rest... I don't know what prankster decided to put condoms on my carrots though."

Comments

Why, why, why would anyone stick a carrot up their bum. Let alone anything else? Don't they all know it eventually ends with a trip to the hospital and some lame ass story of how it got there in the first place. Some people are really scarily dumb.

rocker_chick23 27

The prostate is like the G-spot in a woman's ******. It's the same as a woman using a vibrator or even vegetables to pleasure themselves.

Wait you're not supposed to keep a box if vegetables in the shower?

buckeye1 9

That's one way to wash your vegetables for your salad. kind of like showering while wearing clothes so you can do your laundry at the same time

Man, this ridiculous situation sure takes the carrot.

This reminds me of a story about a guy and a Coke bottle...

Oh really? How did it... uh end? I heard that those kind of suppositories are quite dangerous. The last guy i heard do that didn't die butt it sure rectum.

adkim78 17

I knew I would find you here doc

Where else would I be? A story about a carrot stuck in the rectum? Damn right, I'll be all over that every time.

I really, REALLY want to hear this story!

Where else would you keep your carrots?

While you were removing it I hope you "tossed the salad"!!

emily4040 18

Why would you have a box of vegetables outside your shower?

rocker_chick23 27

He was lying, hence the cover story.

Don't you mean "HIPAA"? And no, no it isn't.

rocker_chick23 27

No it's not. The only way it would have been violated is if the OP said who it happened to.

Wait wait, I got this. Hey mjar86, please explain how this violates any privacy policy/law. Because if it does, I know of a blog that is highly illegal and is about to get me in deep shit. Please, I can't wait for you to dazzle us with your knowledge of this law which you can't even spell properly.