By fieldmarshalclitter - 01/12/2012 20:21 - United States

Today, to scare my little brother I dressed up as the killer from the Scream movies. The outfit was a little too long on me, and I ended up falling down the stairs. Not only was he doubled over laughing, but so were the people in the emergency room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 986
You deserved it 28 489

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MindFreakazoid 10

That's like Death coming to your door and tripping on the front step.

Well jeez, if you're going to dress up just to scare someone, at least make sure the costume fits. I usually just start singing and dancing, that can be pretty scary...

Comments

And the wait for moderation begins. *Turns on jeopardy music.*

majorjeneral 0

Your lack of creativity is astonishing. You had a real opportunity to make a first impression.

Well jeez, if you're going to dress up just to scare someone, at least make sure the costume fits. I usually just start singing and dancing, that can be pretty scary...

That's because you sing and dance naked. Tell the whole truth, now...

ilikeboys31 7

You know what's really funny. This was my Fml. Somebody jacked it and made it their own. Not cool.

ilikeboys31 7

You know what's really funny. Somebody jacked my FML and there's got passed through. Not cool.

JocelynKaulitz 28

Sounds more like you we're trying to impersonate the character in "Scary Movie."

You know what, I'm pretty sure there IS one scene in one of the movies that this actually happens...

ArielTheMermaid 17

I would have been freaked out. Those masks creep me out so much

Honestly I don't have a brother. But if I did, I would not want to scare him. Instead I would spend my whole childhood with him and enjoy life oppose to scaring him and making him angry.

49-When your young, it doesn't work like that for siblings. They're usually arguing and fighting as children. Don't say that if you can't relate. And yes, I can relate.

gczizza1997 15

Karma got you before you even got a chance to scare your brother. Wow.

gczizza1997 15

Before you go against my beliefs learn to spell correctly. Does*

jem970 19

Haha no joke. She is a bitch, striking before the blow falls.... Terrible and unfair.

11- I hate "grammar nazis", but I must say, I agree!!!! If they are going to criticize, get it correct... I believe in Karma, she's my bitch!

I'm going to criticise your beliefs too. Karma does not exist.

MindFreakazoid 10

That's like Death coming to your door and tripping on the front step.

majorjeneral 0

There is nothing sweeter than karma kicking a$$ before you even get a chance to invoke it.

Hell! I laughed and I only read about it!

Well now you have people on FML laughing at you. YDI