By Anonymous - 18/05/2009 16:46 - Egypt

Today, the man I was going to dinner with got me the most expensive necklace. We got to the table he had reserved when his friend comes and sits with us. Somehow the subject of getting it on comes up. My date then says "expensive jewelry - one way ticket to her pants". FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 017
You deserved it 6 705

Same thing different taste

Top comments

poolshark 0

Now would be a good time to tell him about your recent vow of celibacy...

Hm...I'd have said I was going to the bathroom, and then leave. You get to leave him behind and keep the necklace - score!

Comments

#8, i dont think thats what he meant. This fml doesnt rival the one with "soon this wiil be plump with my seed," but it comes close.

for one... it's his buddy, he could just be trying to impress him and two... he's a guy, at least he was honest and three.... i agree with #52, you need a sense of humour.

fondlethefish 0

Saying that "expensive jewelry - one way ticket to her pants" = Not a chance of ever seeing me again!

I hope you didn't sleep with him....and #50 is a total *****

If two people were dating and he bought her nice jewelry, 99% of the time, she's putting out. He just missed the "step 1: get in a relationship" part of the plan.

monicamischief 0

it's sad that most guys have to buy girls expensive gifts to get into their pants. shouldn't a girl sleep with someone because they find them attractive and they like them? why do guys have to buy gifts and pay for dinner in order to get action? i really don't get it. at least he was being honest, anyway. better honest than a liar; most guys wouldn't have told you such a thing, but they would have been thinking it.

Be all hot and sexy with him, and just when is can't take it anymore, say "tickets please."

scottyyy 0

#59 u got it hmmm buying his girlfriend really expensive jewelry to get in her pants?? seems more like an FML for him, cause it seems he can only get down low if he has to pay for it

poison29 0

don't accept really expensive gifts from random people.

this is why women should not accept expensive jewelery from men other than their fathers or husbands. #49 has it right.