By smellybelly - 02/03/2012 06:26 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of two years kept digging around in his belly button and smelling his fingers. At one point he shoved his fingers in my face and told me to smell his belly button. He's 27 years old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 209
You deserved it 4 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sinamoi 18

Reminds me of Patrick Star, except he uses his bellybutton as a biological wallet.

MetalxSoldier 26

You mean he's 2-7 years old. This is why punctuation is important!

Comments

Tickle his balls next time. Tickle him so far that he'll pee himself.

But...her hand will be awfully close to his dick and he could piss on her hands. >.> not worth it, IMO.

PinkFun1969 9

This man has no clue of how to act. God only knows what he does with your "stuff" when he is alone with everything.

In time, you will learn to love all his smells! I kid. That's gross. Doesn't sound like he's going to grow up anytime soon.

someindiandude 6

Why do all the immature guys always get girlfriends?!?!?

And they're usually so overwhelmed by immaturity that the only other characteristic they have is being nice.

Depending on the level of immaturity, they can be more fun and interesting. rather than some boring ol' sod who can't have some fun.

manjo71 2

I think, sometimes he would be smelling his ass too....

Would it make a difference if he were 18? Or 50? His age doesn't matter. This is disgusting, and adults just shouldn't do this kind of crap.

Evidently you owed him a curtesy sniff. When he owes you one make it good like sit on his pillows and fart.

My dad still does that too my mom. I don't think guys ever grow up, when you love a man you just have to learn to laugh at him and be the grown up in the relationship.