By Helmet - 20/10/2011 04:05 - United States

Today, I needed to buy a new crash-helmet. I went to the motorbike shop and saw one I liked the look of. It was a bit of a tight fit, and I got my head stuck in it. I had to get the guy behind the counter to help me pull it off. My ears are still numb. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 091
You deserved it 9 006

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

Why do the super tight ones always have to be the cool looking ones? Like I saw a helmet shaped like a rooster, but the **** was stuck to my head. Had to use drastic measures to take it off.

Comments

saIty 17

Why do the super tight ones always have to be the cool looking ones? Like I saw a helmet shaped like a rooster, but the **** was stuck to my head. Had to use drastic measures to take it off.

1, the trick is, you have to jerk at it. If you start to get friction burn though, be sure to use some lube.

Op go cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. It's not some life threatening issue.

iFizzgig 11

Would you like some crayons to go with that?

detroitsucks247 3

Salty,sweet,gone... Salty balls kids

saIty 17

The super tight ones are always the cool looking ones. Like I saw a helmet shaped like a rooster, but the **** was stuck to my head. Had to use drastic measures to take it off.

rebekahah 7

A BIT of a tight fit? I'd hate to think about what you call tight!

ironik69 31

Too bad she probably wouldn't know either!

slushpup9696 12

10, you should probably buy a coffin for the joke you just killed. It's just the respectful thing to do.

leadman1989 15

I feel bad for your mother, Stewie.

Ears are always numb, don't hold your breath.

siickman 7

Eitger you gotta big head or they lied when it says one size fits all ........ :) ..... Not funny o okay i will stop telling bad jokes ..... :/

13FTW 9

It may have been funnier if you wouldn't have put that ending on. That tends to ruin a joke.

siickman 7
marijuanasmoker4 3

Helmets are NOT one size fits all...

18 - Yes they are. Just break and apply duct tape as needed to adjust.

siickman 7

Lol guise ... Guise calm down :3 i was just kidding

13FTW 9

Guise - 1. A external form of appearance. 2. A ****** up way to spell "guys" usually resulting in a buried comment on FML due to the grammatical nazis. Want more cool words?! Purchase your own "****** up spelling of FML" dictionary today! Once again for the low price of 131313.13!

siickman 7

So people thought that was funny^ ... Tf is wrong with this webesite.. Filled with uncomical trolls/nazis..... Like i joined fml to make dumb remarks like you GUISE but i guess im just not as "smart" as you GUISE..... now imma get a thumbs down cuz i just called out all the nazis ... W.e , u know im right.

cicpjaky 6

at least you're smart enough to wear a helmet

Looks like that was.... *puts on sunglasses* A tight situation. YEEEEAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

nonelikeworms 0

Well don't go inside things that are too tight, it makes you look like a fool and it hurts.