By Andre - 16/05/2011 04:37

Today, I had a mumbled conversation with myself in a supermarket aisle about whether or not to buy a bottle of bourbon. Nothing screams "pathetic loser" like an alcoholic in denial having a debate with himself out loud near strangers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 971
You deserved it 32 047

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, acknowledging you have a problem is the first step..

FunnyGuy5051 7

I think they thought you were more drunk than pathetic

Comments

Make sure to get enough to pass out afterwards.

true losers drink bourbon, winners drink vodka. :)

13- I couldn't have said it better myself.

Who needs vodka? Red Bull is the drink for men!

actually people that are WINNING drink tigers blood :D

**** that.. didn't you learn anything from an earlier FML about that cool dad who was chugging down beer at his AA meeting? Quitting is for losers!

Wait, so you're an achoholic in denial that doesn't deny that you're an alcholic?

FunnyGuy5051 7

I think they thought you were more drunk than pathetic

Well, acknowledging you have a problem is the first step..

the next step is to buy the dam thing crack it open and drink

23- very true, then you won't care what the strangers at the store think. If you're a friendly drunk then maybe you'll make a drunk friend.

That's just what I was going to say, 4!

Nikkitaria 9

You're not in denial if you just admitted it.

allyssalopez 0

Well the first step is admitting you have a problem?

Whoops number 4 wrote pretty much what I wrote. -feels stupid-

and so you should. lol only messing

Jazzalyn 10

Agreed with the whole "admitting it is the first step". Next time - maybe keep the conversation in your head. I do that when I'm buying stuff, but because I don't do it out loud, I don't get strange looks.

what's bourbon? -.- I am dumb I know. but seriously. what is that?

It's a type of whole grain bread.

stayawakee 0

Yeah, it would be really convenient if only there was a website where you could type a word and it would give you a definition.. If only :(

Too bad all those are just rumours...

the best part is shes still oblivious haha

easier to make others do the work for u in searching a word than actually doing the work yourself. plus it was really late and I needed to get some sleep n I wanted to wale up n check to see what the answer were from comments. sorry u guys if u can't handle a question. I guess a person from another country like me doesn't have a life for asking a question. my bad to all of u smart people out there.

Oh PLEASE, even if you don't know what it is, it's pretty obvious by just reading the FML.

I wanted to know an exact answer. wow my bad for even existing for asking such a dumb question. haha get a life u guys didn't even have a reason to post anything. but u wanna act like ur so smart go ahead post anything. I specifically said that I am dumb. so I don't see a reason for u guys to make me see that after I actually admitted it.

If you want to know an exact answer, just google it. It literally takes less than 5 seconds to go to google, type in bourbon and view the first link which says "Bourbon is a type of American whiskey – a barrel-aged distilled spirit made primarily from corn." So there, you have your exact answer. Next time do it yourself, so you won't look like the dumb twat you are.

haha pick on the dumb kid to make u feel smarter. that's the spirit. congratulations

TempestRain 0

We could tell by your name that you are dumb, we could tell by your question that you are an idiot, and we can tell now by your comments that you are a lazy defensive ass. Its fine to ask a question, but don't get all pissy when people answer it! ugh. Idiot.

if u think those are answers then who is the idiot really?

I just tried to make a conversation and it worked. bye :)

Ugh ye ok so I guess your question on who is the idiot is rhetorical since you just tried to start a conversation on a website with a one minute wait before posting another message?

Doortje - Location: The Netherlands iLazy - Location: Singapore TempestRain - Location: Greece So, which country are you referring to, exactly? Also, people aren't picking on you because you're dumb. They're picking on you because you're OK with staying that way, and you're asking others to compensate for it.

This thread is stupid, the thread starter is stupid, and that's about it. Either bother to look a word up yourself and be enlightened, or just remain content in your arrogant ignorance. Stop trying to have the best of both worlds.

I only laugh when someone is being refreshingly stupid, and you ma'am have fulfilled that for me. Good day!

does your Internet seriously not have google? or are you just really young? I assumed you are ten, from the spelling, the grammar, the name...

stayawakee 0

At least you know how pathetic you are.

ItWasAllWorthIt 0

Right, which makes him a teeny bit less pathetic.