By Nuttjacob - 28/02/2011 01:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out the hard way that you can get carpal tunnel from masturbating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 330
You deserved it 41 479

Add a comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments!

Top comments

Ahhhhhh, I get it. The HARD way. :D

that's why I have carpel tunnel! thanks op

Comments

Obviously no sucking was going on, thus the jerking off, thus the numb hands...

oh yeah? my friend broke his collar bone jerking off. beat that!

what is carpol tunnel?

chuchurocket.. as in the Dreamcast game? +10 points

hahahaha at first I thought you meant you got it in your penis xD

what? how did he manage that?

happens to the best of us. haha. jk you're slightly pathetic.

I doubt the best of us would be masterbating :)

alright. raddaya and felipe, meet me at your local precinct :)

^^He told you :x

hes pathetic cause he masturbates?! lol! then you all are pathetic on top of hypocrites!

just cause you masturbate doesn't make you pathetic. 90% of men masturbate the other 10% lie

You hypocrite jerk-offs are what disintegrates this society into a degenerate heap of shit. Woah, there... my head starting spinning for a second...

if you masturbate enough to get carpal tunnel, you're pathetic. asshole above me, nobody is being hypocritical. Assholes like you are the reason our country sucks.

what's carpal tunnel?

^yo bitch that's what it is

lovely to hear.

guess he really did learn the 'hard' way!

Well, I learned something new, but now my question is if you will start again after the surgery.

Damn, someone's lonely.

Ha ha he is one less lonely girl

that's why I have carpel tunnel! thanks op

Ahhhhhh, I get it. The HARD way. :D

I thought the exact same thing when I read it. I guess you can't be the first to write a pun about it when the submitter beats you to it. Although, I think he's pretty good at beating if you know what I'm saying.

I missed your witty comments FYLDeep :D

Let's just hope the OP doesn't beat around the bush with the doctor.

haaaaa thats funny

Get rich - become a sperm donor!

$10 per time +$2 per cup isnt a way to get rich

It is if you jerk off as much as OP apparently does

It's ok, keep on Chokin' it. It'll put hair on your chest.