By Welp - 03/07/2016 12:39 - Romania

Today, I found out that my company used a nice photo of my coworkers and me for their corporate website, in efforts to make their office seem fun and relaxed. This wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't just fired every single person in the photo, myself included. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 314
You deserved it 1 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

no one likes a fake bitch and your company sounds like a fake bitch

More details OP please.... Why was everyone in the photo fired?

Comments

i'd love to know why you were all fired... anyway hang in there OP and good luck with finding another job soon!

tmh6586 12

Sue them for the use of the photo without your permission.

Hello, it is OP. In this case, the timing is just very bad. We agreed to let people take photos of us a long time ago (months ago), and the office just fired a bunch of people recently due to budget cuts. It took forever for the office to put photos on their website, and they just picked a nice photo for it that happens to show a bunch of people that now do not work there anymore...

Well now you know. "Smile for the picture" "No, smiling means we're having fun, fun means we aren't working, not working means we'll be fired. No smiling at work!"

Get all the people from the photo together and do a re-enactment, but this time nobody smiles and everyone holds signs 'fired'. It will go viral for sure. Caption: Reality and fiction, with the companies name underneath.

Apparently that company doesn't care about turnover rate. Sad...

Unless you signed a contract to work there giving them the right to use your likeness then they are alooking at a serious lawsuit. Using your likeness without permission is illegal as hell just ask Crispin Glover.