By Anonymous - 20/04/2014 17:58 - United Kingdom - Wigan

Spicy
Today, I found out that even though my girlfriend of 3 years believes sex before marriage or even me just jacking off is a big no, doing online strip-shows for money is a big yes for her. Both times that I've proposed, she claimed she isn't "ready" for marriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 594
You deserved it 9 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

friedpwnadge 25

She's probably sleeping with other men if she has that kind of double standard.

Comments

Urpoppy 21

Are you really dumb enough to want this tool of a woman? Please develop some self-esteem. I guarantee your life will suck beyond your belief if you somehow get her to marry you.

Sounds like she isn't ready for marriage with you. Actually she sounds like a manipulative jerk. Sorry, but your FML comes across as a big red flag, OP. If I were you I would strongly consider ending the relationship. Sorry.

If she's been doing that for 3 years behind your back (I'm assuming it's behind OP's back but I could be wrong) then she's probably not a virgin. She's probably using you and sleeping around. I've never heard of a stripper that's a virgin. I could be wrong and I hope I am but either way she doesn't sound worth it.

Axel5238 29

Given that she's into stripping but not doing into doing stuff with you eh waiting for marriage I can understand, stripping ok. Though the marriage thing throws me off and masturbation. I have the feeling she's only willing to go so far as a committed relationship goes. Yes, she is doing to pay bills but I have the feeling she yet classifies her self as a "free spirit". Which means I don't want to be tied down in a lot of aspects and doesn't want to have to feel a sense of commitment past a point. Short version GET OUT. She wants the benefits, to an extent but can't see herself going further.

kotake 7

I would agree with most of the comments. I mean, it's not a big deal what she does. But the fact that she has no respect for what you want to do alone is disturbing. I'm not saying "she's stripping you have a right to pork her" because you don't.... that's just dehumanizing sex workers into permanent sex objects. But the fact that you can't do your own private activity while she does hers is unacceptable. I think a lot of people confuse her with "*****" or "******" and think that she gave up her right to consent when she behaved in a sexual way or she became a bad egg because she's sexual (i.e. #116 when she says that because she's sexual she's not "marriage material")... and that's not true. But I like the comments like #9 about the power unbalance. Because that's the real issue here.... she is taking and not giving. It's unhealthy for a relationship. I had one friend that used to date a married woman. She would say how they didn't love each other, how they only married because she got pregnant, and how she wanted to be saved. The thing is though, my friend was an idiot. They were both so obsessed with her as a damsel in distress that she contributed jack shit to the relationship. And my friend, who was looking for a woman where he could play hero, was contributing way too much. Eventually she decided to stay with her husband because, at the end of the day, she never really had any commitments or contributions to the relationship. Relationships are between two people, not one person.

I'm sorry but she's a *****. She's selling her body so that men can jack off to it. I don't care if she's not having sex with them. She's basically a *****. No man should EVER date a stripper, they're not worth it.

She's not marriage material because she's stripping for other men, who are jacking off to her and won't let him do that at all. She's stupid hypocritical bitch. He's proposed to her more then once and she said no. That's a ******* hint, she's not marriage material. If she was willing to change then I wouldn't be saying that, but she's probably not ready. If he's ready to get married then he needs to move on. Also, I'm 115 and I didn't say anything about marriage material in that particular post.

Not that you should stay with her, but have you considered watching her strip online and jacking off to that?

why would you want to marry someone who does online strip shows for other men and won't get intimate with you?