By Anonymous - 20/04/2014 17:58 - United Kingdom - Wigan

Spicy
Today, I found out that even though my girlfriend of 3 years believes sex before marriage or even me just jacking off is a big no, doing online strip-shows for money is a big yes for her. Both times that I've proposed, she claimed she isn't "ready" for marriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 594
You deserved it 9 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

friedpwnadge 25

She's probably sleeping with other men if she has that kind of double standard.

Comments

What the hell is wrong with you, OP?! Ditch the bitch! Show that ***** the door!

PAsurvivor 15

Run now and run fast boy, I was in a situation VERY similar. Save yourself now, I cut it at 3 years.

what an idiot, if you have genuine intentions of marrying her then I'd move on :/

Mysterious_one 26

so maybe I have seen your gf on chaturbate? ..hmm interesting ..

From what I see it can only go downwards from here, man. You might not see it now but she's probably doing you a big favor rejecting your proposals. When she says she's not ready for marriage, trust me, she's right. She's nowhere near being ready. I wouldn't stay with her if I were you.

DTMFA. Seriously. She's not that into you. I don't think there's anything wrong with sex work--including stripping online for money--but if she's unwilling to have sex with you before marriage and she keeps rebuffing your attempts to propose, then she's not for you. And thinking that you masturbating is wrong is just ****** up.

maggiefox 25

Now I ain't saying she a gold digger...

Leave now! She obviously does not respect you and has no intention of doing it in the future. Save yourself more heartache and let her go.