By Anonymous - 20/04/2014 17:58 - United Kingdom - Wigan

Spicy
Today, I found out that even though my girlfriend of 3 years believes sex before marriage or even me just jacking off is a big no, doing online strip-shows for money is a big yes for her. Both times that I've proposed, she claimed she isn't "ready" for marriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 594
You deserved it 9 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

friedpwnadge 25

She's probably sleeping with other men if she has that kind of double standard.

Comments

what site is she stripping on and what's het name .

ummm. Are you 100 percent sure that she isnt batting for the other team and just doesnt want to admit it??

I think you should break up with her now. If somebody acts like this, it is obvious that he or she isn't prepared to be in a relationship. She reminds me of one of the contestants in the last edition of the Brazilian Big Brother. She was married, but she also used to do online strip shows for money. She hooked up with another female contestant during the show and her husband left her. I don't have anything against the fact that she's in a relationship with another woman now, but she shouldn't marry her husband in the first place, because she wasn't ready for a serious relationship.

lionhead29 9

grab a pair and get out of that relationship right now..you deserve better for your commitments...

Llama_Face89 33

I know it'll be tough if you care enough about her to propose but she's playing you man. Time to cut your losses.

And what are these strip sessions called and on what website?