By Anonymous - 20/04/2014 17:58 - United Kingdom - Wigan

Spicy
Today, I found out that even though my girlfriend of 3 years believes sex before marriage or even me just jacking off is a big no, doing online strip-shows for money is a big yes for her. Both times that I've proposed, she claimed she isn't "ready" for marriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 594
You deserved it 9 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

friedpwnadge 25

She's probably sleeping with other men if she has that kind of double standard.

Comments

an3ph 20

Run like the hounds of hell are after you.

Maybe she's worth keeping. Personally as a girl who wants to wait till she's married, it's more of my v card is only something I can give once and I want to make sure your the right person to give it too.

askullnamedbilly 33

She's taking her clothes off for money. I am pretty damn sure she's not actually a virgin, and since she's expecting OP not to ********** but is ready to take money from men masturbating to her, she is definitely not worth keeping.

squideth 18

Sorry but being a virgin doesn't make you better than shit. It's a choice one makes for themselves and that's it. Nothing special about it and OP should most definitely not stay in an abusive relationship just because of it.

rocker_chick23 27

#53: Why would OP stay with a stupid hypocritical bitch who think it's fine for her to strip and most likely touches herself online and not let OP **********?

You're the first post I've seen out of at least 100 that is on the girlfriend's side. Either you identify with her, you're joking, or you're such hipster that you don't want to agree with anyone else.

"V-card"? Anyone using the phrase "v-card" is clearly too young to be having sex anyway. I'm very glad you have maintained your virtue. That is, however, entirely irrelevant to the FML.

The good news is, she probably does anal

Talk to her to find out her reasoning, then dump her

Dude you gotta dump her.. If she's camming she's not for u. She's only suppose to do that for u lol

thunderniron 22

Time to move on. This one's got a major crack in her brain. :-/

I think that should end or she needs to get things straight...

Don't ever propose again, at this rate she won't be ready for anything in your future. Leave that and find somebody who isn't a hypocrite.