By Anonymous - 20/04/2014 17:58 - United Kingdom - Wigan

Spicy
Today, I found out that even though my girlfriend of 3 years believes sex before marriage or even me just jacking off is a big no, doing online strip-shows for money is a big yes for her. Both times that I've proposed, she claimed she isn't "ready" for marriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 594
You deserved it 9 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

friedpwnadge 25

She's probably sleeping with other men if she has that kind of double standard.

Comments

Hahha well at least she brings home that cake

Yeah, I think it's time to move on from her.. With what little she seems to think of the relationship (doing online strip shows and saying twice that she isn't ready for marriage), I don't think you would be losing much by breaking things off with her.

My friend it is time you leave her and don't look back you'll find a girl that isn't such a hypocrite and will love to marry you.

Your gf is a gold digger dude, and I'm pretty certain she's no blushing virgin either.

Exactly what I was thinking... She has the no jacking off rule, because she doesn't want to bring her work home with her.

Lil_Red777 21

I wouldn't say a gold digger since she seems to be making her own money stripping online. She just doesn't care about his feelings or this relationship.

A gold digger is someone who dates a man for money. She's making her own money but she's hypocrite with her logic. She's pretty much just a *****. Yeah she may not be having sex but she's still selling her body by having strange men pay to jack off to it.

You're wasting your time, effort and money Homie. Time to bail.

Finally, someone who uses "you're" and "your" correctly!

Poppy8127 15

I don't see a problem with the sex before marriage part.

You missed the entire point if that's all you noticed.

Lol CYBER HOES! I would dump her like yesterday's garbage and find yourself a nice girl who doesn't need to strip online for other peoples approval. She says you can't ********** but she's okay with being an aid to other men? That's just pitiful. You deserve better!!

emirie 21

who says she's doing it for other people's approval? I'm not saying that lying about it was very wrong, but she's probably doing it because it's good money.

Well, in a way she is. She has to show herself off to make herself feel like she's worth something. It doesn't matter if it's good money, she's hurting a guy who loves her. Obviously she has no respect for herself or him. I would get outta there ASAP!

I've never met a virgin that would do that. People who actually wait till marriage aren't strippers. There's probably an exception somewhere but it's probably not her. If you're that tight for money then get a 2nd job, don't degrade yourself while saying you're pure. She won't even let him ********** but she's letting strange men ********** to her. She's a hypocrite and she's not worth it.

There's nothing wrong with stripping online. If she can make money from it, why not? The problem is the hypocrisy. She has to know that guys are beating off to images of her stripping, but she won't have sex with her boyfriend until marriage and doesn't want him to **********? That's utter hypocrisy. And I bet one reason she's "not ready" for marriage is she won't be able to continue her "career" if she does get married. I think it's time to move on, OP. Dump the girl and find yourself someone who isn't a hypocritical twit.

You are an idiot. Most ladies that strip do it for the money.

That just sounds more of a headache than its worth... Run