By Mal - 29/10/2010 20:02 - United States

Today, I finally mustered up the guts to ask this girl I like to dinner and a movie. She agreed on the terms that she could bring someone, and I'd said it wouldn't be a problem. When I met up with her a few hours later, I found out she'd brought her boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 612
You deserved it 6 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

I hope you paid for both of them. That's the least you do when your Gaydar malfunctions, and you hit on a breeder.

Clearly the attraction was just superficial, otherwise you would have know that A) not only was she not a lesbian, but B) she had a boyfriend. Get to know someone before you make a move in the future.

Comments

KaySL - Your comments make my day. :) And as for OP: Why didn't you ask who she was bringing in the first place? Or, why, if you wanted it to be a date, did you say she could bring someone else? YDI.

oh that sucks dude. I feel for you. I hope you found an excuse to get out of at least the movie.

Make sure they're single before you ask them out.

ilovedietcoke 0

what probably happened was that he asked this girl if she wanted to see a movie and have dinner and she wanted to be friends with this guy and go. but she brought her boyfriend to make sure he understood they are only friends.

That's why you, oh I dunno ask, who they're gonna bring.

ducks4life11 0

wouldnt u make sure she was single first? U obviously deserved it for being an idiot.

B more specific of what your interest are otherwise you will b a fool 4 life