83
By NowABlonde - / Monday 9 March 2009 16:23 / United States
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  Puolukka  |  4

Holy crap...I probably woulda poured bottled water over my head or gatorade or whatever I had in the house...lol...I hope your hair is not too damaged and the color doesn't look bad...and if it does I hope it can be fixed at a salon...wow this seriously blows...it would only be half as bad if you had been coloring it darker...but bleach...damn...

Comments
Reply
  cryssycakesx3  |  22

regular hair dye won't damage your hair from leaving it on too long. it is only active for so long and it stops working. bleach on the other hand works as long as it's kept moist.

By  Puolukka  |  4

Holy crap...I probably woulda poured bottled water over my head or gatorade or whatever I had in the house...lol...I hope your hair is not too damaged and the color doesn't look bad...and if it does I hope it can be fixed at a salon...wow this seriously blows...it would only be half as bad if you had been coloring it darker...but bleach...damn...

By  sweetjosephine  |  0

Yeah- honestly, I would have gone to the firdge and poured tea/milk/koolaid on my hair, anything is better than the bleach. At least then you can put it up in a wet, but sticky, ponytail and go to the store to buy gallon water in a jug.

Loading data…