By yee-whore - 18/10/2014 18:44 - United States - Waterbury

Today, I confronted my girlfriend after catching her cheating on me. After she finished crying, she had the brass balls to say she'd understand if I needed a couple of weeks to forgive her, and asked me for bus fare so she could go tell the other guy they could only be friends now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 307
You deserved it 3 787

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd buy the ticket, but it would be out of town one-way.

i dont like saying ending relationships is the best way but in this case you'll be better off without her.

Comments

xxreikoxx 31

I'd give her the bus fare, but then I'd tell her that he can help her move out.

Buy a bus fare, for yourself. Go somewhere nice for a holiday. A nice sunny state? Tell her it was for her then "cheat" her out of it

RA91 26

Bro, it's time for a new girlfriend man. There's plenty of fish in the sea. Chin up!

She's being generous, a couple weeks. Sounds like she's been down this path before.

Wow bro, so sorry, but she's still gonna be friends with the other guy?! Dude dump her ass now

If Op has it in him to forgive her and continue with this relationship, then she has to realize that she can never see that guy again...ever. I find it crazy that she expects him to not only forgive her, but forgive her while she's still friends with this guy! If Op were to stay with her he would have a hard enough time trusting her again, let alone trusting her with that guy.

She is a special kind of stupid isn't she.

Yeah. Tell the other guy that. That is totally what she was going to do over there.

She wants to be friends with the dude she cheated on you with and still have you as well? You do not need someone like that in your life. That is another round of hurt waiting to happen.