By mcds2 - 18/03/2013 08:28 - United States

Today, an attractive guy came up to me and told me that I looked sexy in a picture online. He then asked himself why he had never asked me out before. Apparently, he doesn't remember our 6-month relationship, or how it ended when he slept with my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 843
You deserved it 3 513

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sugarshane007 20

Selective memory can be a glorious thing.

Comments

thosedogtags 8

How can someone forget a 6 month relationship? Are you sure he knew y'all were in a relationship OP?!?

Why would you still talk to him OP? Waste of time ~~

Ultimate_No 7
chelsearenaeee 16

Sometimes I wonder if people actually read the FML.

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for revenge.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

You should've told him that he had slept with your transsexual brother and that's why yall broke up in the first place. That would've screwed with his head for a good minute.

I'd say he's got a mental problem, and you're good at picking winners. Does the sarcasm smell like a bag of burning poo?

The sick bastard! Ps: your sister is a twat

You still find him attractive? I dunno about you, but assholery sort of ruins the physical attraction for me.

WOW. This goes so far beyond anything remotely acceptable that now I'm surprised that this level of douchebag ever managed to hook up with either of you in the first place! Maybe, after the first time, you should have left him some sort of scar or permanent damage on his body... THEN he'd have no trouble remembering.

Dry humor isn't for everyone, especially bitter ex gfs.