By mcds2 - 18/03/2013 08:28 - United States

Today, an attractive guy came up to me and told me that I looked sexy in a picture online. He then asked himself why he had never asked me out before. Apparently, he doesn't remember our 6-month relationship, or how it ended when he slept with my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 842
You deserved it 3 513

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sugarshane007 20

Selective memory can be a glorious thing.

Comments

perdix 29

Take him back and then nail his brother. Revenge is a dish best served cold. Just hope the brother isn't "the dumb one" in the family. It's no big deal, you don't need a mental connection with him anyways.

sugarshane007 20

Better yet, what if he doesn't have a brother, but a sister? Really make yourself unforgettable.

perdix 29

#17, good one! From here she can bounce to the mom and then the hot, gym-rat grandma.

sugarshane007 20

Grandma better share the cheese this time though. It's a no go unless there is cheese.

Nachos don't need cheese when they are covered in piss and dirt it adds that something special that makes you forget the cheese

KingCeltic77 18

What does he mean "picture online"? Did you meet him on a dating site?

Probably a Facebook picture. Horrid place, if you ask me.

I would be more concerned if someone came up to me and told me I looked sexy in a picture online.

lmz1986 10

Me too, but then again, looking at my profile pic, I'd understand.

You have a very very sexy picture and that's a damn good movie

Well that just means you keep looking so much better day to day that he can't even relate you to the girl he knew ... Keep making em realize what they lost OP that's the dating dream for exes :)

I just don't get how someone can sleep with their sister's / brother's partner... It's just so wrong... How can you maintain a proper sibling relationship after that? OP there is a chance he was just pulling a lame plan to get you in bed again. Unless he got a concussion or something similar, I wonder how he could forget 6 months of his life.

Yeah I can't imagine how people do that either. They must not think at all before making decisions. You're never going to be able to look at each other the same way again, even after years.

RedPillSucks 31

Unfortunately, many people think with their hormones instead of their brains. In the sisters defense, she may not have know that OP had a relationship with the guy she was sleeping with.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

I agree 23-- the person they call my sister tried getting with my ex fiance. this world is just ****** up.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

and I agree 25. I haven't had a relationship w the so-called sister in ten years.

As much as this guy is a sleaze the sister is just as much at fault. How could a family member be so cruel to another??

TwoOneFive 11

I think he was just messing with you

What a jerk! Bet he was pretending not to remember you in the hopes you'd take him back.

He's probably just trying to be a dick, don't feed into it. Sorry OP. :/

catanita 18

Looks like you get the chance to pay him back with interest. He deserves it.