This Man Burnt Down His Home After Attempting to Kill Spiders with A Blowtorch
As if a spider infestation wasn’t enough of an FML, one man had to go and make things worse.
The Tucson fire department paid a visit to a mobile home in flames on Sunday night after an unnamed man started a fire that destroyed his home and took 23 firefighters to put out.
The fire began just before 9:30 pm when the man thought it would be a good idea to use a propane torch to evacuate the underside of the mobile home of spiders and their webs. He learned very quickly that fire was decidedly not the best way to handle the eight-legged trespassers because within minutes the entire home home was engulfed in flames.
When firefighters arrived, the man was seen carrying an elderly woman out of the trailer to safety. It took them 11 minutes to put out the fire, but by that time, nothing left was salvageable.
Thankfully, everyone involved is safe. Well, except the spiders. At least the man’s efforts weren’t in vain!