These 19 Writers Took Dedications in Their Books to Another Level, and They're Really Funny!
Whether it's about personal anecdotes or hilarious events, the situation is relatable to each reader! A little bit of humour before starting to read never harmed anyone, especially if the book deals with extremely annoying and drowsiness-inducing topics.
Three cheers for of all these brilliant writers who save us all from hackneyed and formal dedications. Lie back, relax, and enjoy these few treasures we've selected for you. Happy reading!
1. Show yourself!
2. Consider yourself happy if she ever reads it!
3. Who knows?
4. Mom, it was just meant to attract the reader. I don't even know what the word "sex" means anyway.
5. Colin, stop it. It will never work out between us, and you know it.
6. We've deduced that someone's already experienced this.
7. Could you forward the message please?
8. Sincerly yours.
9. I love myself. Well, I'm the one who wrote it after all!
10. When your professor does everything you ask him to do.
11. A fruitful legacy.
12. Let's hope she'll buy the book.
13. Tough love.
14. It's always better when you admit your faults some decades later... Especially when you confess them all in the book you've written.
15. You have no idea what's happening in my mind... (creepy laugh)
16. I solemnly speak on behalf of everyone here.
17. Big up to all of them!
18. Special thoughts for my parents.
19. I can see you, you depraved little...
Well, we didn't lie! It's a lot funnier to start reading a book like this don't you think? tell us in the comment section what was the best dedication you ever read!