If You Hate Spoilers, You’ll Love These 10 FMLs About Times People Getting Spoiled, A Real Tragedy
‘Stranger Things’ Season 2 is out on Netflix today and while we at FML are all stoked, we’re treading lightly around the internet so as to avoid spoilers, one of life’s ultimate FMLs. In that spirit, here are 10 FMLs about times series, movies, even books, were spoiled by some asshole.
1. Wait, this is biographical?
By Thomas - 11/11/2013 17:20 - United States - Portsmouth
2. Great way to lose my money. I no longer need this...NOW THAT YOU’VE RUINED EVERYTHING.
By nemesis5196523 - 3/12/2013 19:45 - United States - Ogden
3. With an attitude like that, maybe she deserves to be spoiled.
4. Why you gotta go an do dat?
By Spoilicious - 5/11/2012 15:58 - Singapore - Singapore
5. You didn’t just spoil the movie, you spoiled her innocence.
By Anonymous - 30/12/2016 00:58 - United States - San Francisco
Today, while babysitting a young girl, I put on the movie Bambi, as she told me it was her favorite movie. I didn't know that her parents always skipped the scene where Bambi's mom dies. Despite my attempts to comfort her, she was still upset when her parents returned. Her mom blamed me. FML
6. I guess the spoiler is okay if you just saved the entire class some extra reading.
By shake666 - 4/12/2015 17:50 - United States - Fremont
7. As a parting gift, you should tell him everything that happens.
By SadDaenerys - 13/7/2016 20:13
8. Bad friend.
By Anonymous - 31/10/2014 10:46 - Australia
9. You know there are other people in here right?
By nanuka_g - 27/11/2010 05:41 - United States
10. Dude!!?! What if we’ve never seen TS3? Now you’ve spoiled it for us!
By Anonymous - 6/12/2013 16:13 - United States - San Francisco
By Nina / Friday 27 October 2017 16:59 /