Here Are This Week's Top 10 Funniest Comments!
10. There was also "Sex Ed" comments and something about "Nutty Buddy." Hats off to you, users.
"You’ve clearly never heard of ‘HumanAnatomy 101" -manb91uk
9. Ohhhh so you were being sarcastic?
I imagine a conversation like this:
Owner: “If I can’t bring it on the plane then what am I supposed to do with him?”
Airline: “I don’t know, flush him down the toilet for all I care, you just can’t bring him on the plane.”
Owner: *proceeds to take words literally* -julfunky
8. That's how the pick up line goes, right?
"'Are your panties wet from getting drenched by a passing truck on a rainy day on your way to work after buying an umbrella, or are you just glad to see me?’ just doesn’t have the same ring to it as ‘Is that a banana in your pocket?’" -pjsr
7. Ah, at least we can still find humor in tragic and deathly situtions.
"He said he was a legitimate hunter, but he was just lion."
6. The apple of my eye.
"At least the iOS 11.2.5 update is available and not giving you the 'I’m not looking for a relationship at this point in time' bullshit!"
5. And "pants" actually means underwear in British English. Linguistics creating awkward situations FTW!
"As an Australian, I was wondering what the big deal over a pair of shoes was. Took me a moment to realise he was talking about underwear. Now I understand why it’s a FML."
4. Kid, you let them haggle you down a little too far.
"This has been the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals"
3. A+ for the literary reference.
"Is your name Oedipus? If so, you deserved it."
2. Yeah, I'm gonna wanna see these texts. Seems like there's a bit more to the story.
"What were you texting to your mother that would warrant such a reaction?"
1. The sheer savagry!
"I've been bitten by a child, and if it would have fit I'd have flushed the little bastard."
META COMENT BONUS ROUND
"Were you carrying a grocery bag full of thongs and claimed they belong to your 76 year old girlfriend?"
"Was he eating tide pods"