Here are 15 Funny Crayon FMLs for National Crayon Day
You wouldn't think crayon's could cause too much damage... or is that exactly what you'd think? Either way, FMLs-a-plenty!
1. Keep your demonic children away from this house please.
By wellfuckyoutoo - 24/11/2015 17:45 - United States - Philadelphia
2. That'll do the trick!
By drewcaver - 12/4/2015 19:49 - United States - Houston
3. Maybe instead, explain the process of natural selection?
By no she wasn't high - 2/12/2013 02:50 - United States - Garland
4. She STARTED it.
By bbbbb - 14/10/2012 05:29 - United States - Woodbridge
5. Two birds with one stone!
By Peter - 27/12/2011 02:24 - United States
6. Soooo what you're saying is, you didn't appreciate it?
By nicchick411 - 27/3/2011 15:17 - United States
7. She had to learn it from somewhere!
By Anonymous - 15/10/2010 00:25 - United States
8. Hi, is anyone there?
By Anonymous - 6/1/2010 01:10 - United States
Today, I went on a blind date that my best friend had set up for me. When I arrived, I introduced myself and we sat at the table. After we ordered our food, he asked the waiter for some crayons and a kid's menu, and colored for the half hour before our food came. He didn't talk to me at all. FML
9. There is so much wrong with this gift, boo.
By TLT - 16/11/2009 18:12 - United States
10. As you can see by the evidence here, my child is adorable. Case closed.
By Andrew - 29/6/2009 10:31 - Canada
11. Well, you know what route to go next year: the sentimental one, fool!
12. Is that supposed to be too old to color...
By TooShort - 3/5/2009 14:06 - United States
By Nadine / Saturday 31 March 2018 18:54 /