FML's Comment Countdown: The 10 Most Hilarious Comments of The Week
10. How many things have you marked as your territory, alvarny?
“you're just marking your territory, they'll understand.”
9. LaneBoy, it's about time we make Tara Reid relevant again.
Today, a coworker and I had our second date at my place. He wanted to show me pictures of himself in some club, where he had been a member in highschool. He started typing his name into the google search bar and it suggested his name from when I had googled him months ago. FML
“That blows more rod than Tara Reid on a Friday night for sure!”
8. Leave your stupid comments in your pocket, Glowworm56!
“'Anyway, how's your sex life?’”
7. That’s a direct hit, PennyLane27.
“And you can "accidentally" send her a picture of your divorce papers ;)”
6. Not a bad idea, RichardPencil.
“Make her train her replacement!”
5. Sometimes it’s the most clueless users that inspire great comments. Wouldn’t you say, Morten Bork?
“meh. what's the big deal”
- Marc Davis_1399688004
“her sons penis apparently”
4. More about peens!! Well observed, Lobby_Bee.
Today, I've been sleeping with my drug dealer from high school who I still buy pot from for the past week. He made me go down on him a few days ago and he smelled funny but I didn't say anything. Today, he told me he only showers 2-3 times a month and he thinks he's a genius for it. FML
“Ironic how his penis is the cleanest body part on him now.”
3. You tell him, Dave_Davington.
“You mean that pansy had to drill a hole in it first? Bah, a real man would fuck his way clean through the shell in less than three thrusts.”
2. This is some next level punnery, pjsr. Don’t even want to know how long this took you to come up with, but I would like to thank you for bestowing it upon us.
“Next time you need to Gett some sleep to give yourself a Lyft, you better hide your phone. I know you can get in trouble Via your sleep; Juno that? If you goCatch a Cabify, Uber won't have to pay in advance. Maybe you should GoCar or GO-JEK. If the driver is good, she won't Careem from curb to curb like she has Wingz. Fasten your seatbelt if you're going to GrabTaxi, it's EasyTaxi, easy I'm telling you.”
1. Some people are a little hard on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) RichardPencil, but how can you not love him when he brings us gems like these?
Today, at the end of a 15 hour shift, my girlfriend and her friends played a "prank" on me by texting me from a random number saying my cat got hit by a car. I immediately burst into tears and lost it in front of my colleagues. My cat is fine. My relationship is the real joke. FML
“So, you’re going to sacrifice ____ for the sake of your _____? Hint: it’s the same word.”
“What is the word?”
META COMMENT BONUS ROUND
“So insensitive! Aren't you aware how much frozen groceries cost nowadays??”
“Or what dead animals smell like if allowed to thaw.”