When a dude tries sliding into your DMs with some creepy shit, things can get out of hand. But while being on the receiving end of these messages is an FML, guys getting roasted by the perfect comeback is so much worse. And so entertaining.
Whether a guy just isn’t gifted with the smooth talking gene or he thinks the physical distance of texting/direct messaging allows him to be a prick, some folks have no manners when it comes to texting women.
So what do you do when all of a sudden an unrequested peen pops up on your screen, or what was at first a casual conversation turns into an abrupt sexual proposition, or some guy starts asking for some sexy shots?
It’s hard to know the best way to proceed.
Thankfully, you’re not alone. The pathway to overcoming creeps is well-trodden. So if you find yourself in a likewise situation and you need a little guidance, turn to these women for some examples of how to get the triflers off your back.
They are brutal, direct, and exactly what these greaseballs deserve.
1. The 'bask in my beauty' approach
2. "but here we are"
3. Ooh, anatomical burn.
4. Look at him making a fool of himself.
6. First you have to reel him in.
7. The Sir-Mix-A-Lot Surprise never fails.
8. Cheesy pick-up lines shall not pass.
9. There is a dark lord in every woman.
10. Not always man's best friend.
11. Shut down.
12. Reality check.
13. This guy fucks.
14. Distance does not make the heart grow fonder.
15. Damn commercials.
16. Why should I talk to you when I've got 32?
17. Boi bye.
18. Savagery 101.
19. At ease, soldier.
20. Flattery will get you nowhere.
21. Not worth the investment.
22. Not where I forsaw this going.
23. Sorry, but them's the rules.
24. Supersize me.
25. Leave me to my beauty rest.
26. C u l8r.
27. Yo, dude. Racism's not cool.
28. Blast off.
29. There are always options.
30. If all else fails, the IKEA troll is a classic.
By Nina /
Sunday 17 September 2017 12:03 /