25 Hilarious Epitaphs From People Who Had Great Senses of Humor, Even in the Face of Death
What you have written on your tombstone will be part of how you are remembered throughout time, so why make it depressing? It’s difficult to face the fact that we’ll all die one day, so it’s pretty remarkable when you’re able to have a sense of humor about it, like these people.
Their epitaphs are giving a not-so-spooky Halloween treat to give you a smile on your break from the scariest day of the year!
1. I mean, I figured as much.
2. I would hope not!
3. Your spite shall not be forgotten.
4. This one got me in the feels.
5. A funny atheist's grave.
6. Going down in history as a badass.
7. Looks like I'm making fudge tonight!
8. A big stone and also maybe that lady?
9. The voice of Bugs Bunny's grave.
10. In on the ultimate secret.
11. Funny in life, funny in the afterlife.
12. And you didn't listen!
14. I'm sorry, whose family is this?
15. Hint: it's an acrostic.
16. A woman who loved making calls.
17. Ouch, that hurts!
18. And don't you forget it.
19. Republicans, stay away.
20. Impressive, huh?
21. Killer puns.
22. 'Twas fate.
23. And that's all that really matters.
24. Thanks, buddy.
25. Gabe salutes you.