22 Times Church Signs Were So Funny, They Momentarily Made Church Sound Like Fun
Whichever church was the first to put a sign out front was a genius. It’s a great way to let passers-by know service times and also real them in with a catchy pick-up line.
Every now and then you come across a gem of a church that has more to say on their sign that some gospel passage or other religious quote. Instead, you’ll find jokes, puns, and all around clever statements so funny, they’ll even make atheists laugh.
Here are some hilarious examples from across the states:
1. The rules were loud and clear.
2. How to get teens to church.
3. Come inside to check our his righteous beard.
4. I think that's cheating.
5. Your prayers have been answered.
6. This is basically the same as the last one, I know.
7. Life goals.
8. Greatest argument ever.
9. Me and you both, pal.
10. So you guys can get to steppin'.
11. Sign guy want to train his replacement early.
12. This is your brain on drugs.
13. I'd go inside.
14. Jesus was a baller.
15. Damn his all-seeing eye!
16. Wise words from the wisest men of all.
17. Consice and to the point.
18. When your pastor listens to top 40.
19. But it's worth a try.
20. Incredibly relevant.
21. No pucks given.
22. That explains why so many people yell "oh, god" in bed. They're giving thanks.