20 Times Textbook Vandalism Made Boring Classes A Little Bit More Bearable
Taking mind-numbing required classes are an FML we’ve all experienced. But one thing that always brightens up a dull class, even if just for a moment, is coming across a doodle like one of these in a rented textbook... or even adding some artwork yourself.
1. Damn, look at those curves.
2. Such suspense.
3. Shine bright, shine far, don't be shy...
4. This book will not teach you how to stick the landing.
5. Enter caveman.
6. Found in a literature book, clearly.
7. You'll never look at your textbook the same again.
8. How to perform CPR.
9. Bet you didn't see this one coming.
10. Sick burn.
11. Get ready for a song to be stuck in your head.
12. Skillfully done.
14. So meta, bro.
15. Those pesky fly-away hairs.
16. This one blows me away.
17. Playing hardball.
18. His face though.
19. And here I am thinking t-rexes were carnivores.
20. You shouldn't be trying anyway.
By Nina / Thursday 4 January 2018 11:07 /