20 Times Fast Food Items Were A Sad, Sloppy Let Down
This is no new phenomenon. What you receive when you go to a fast food restaurant rarely looks the way it does in the picture. Things get even worse when fast food chains try getting creative and offering some kind of fusion or cross-over item. Think of the KFC Chizza, the Burger King Whopperito, or Taco Bell’s Doritos Locos tacos.
Whatever you order, prepare to be disappointed.
1. At least they didn't lie about there being a lot of meat.
2. More like Cadbury fake.
3. I'm just gonna nope on outta here.
4. Could a drier burger possibly exist?
5. Whoever came up with this concept to begin with should be institutionalized.
6. Taco Bell: where the customers and the employees are high af.
7. Burger King's Whopperito was never a good idea to start with.
8. You've upset the ratio!
10. Buns too thicc.
11. No work of art, but not too far off from the truth.
12. Tastes like diabetes either way.
13. This double chalupa was double the disappointment.
14. *decreases saturation*
15. Lettuce isn't that expensive.
16. Yes, I'd like a quesadilla that's just half tortilla.
18. Chips and gravy or diarrhea on fries?
19. I was expecting something a little...different.