18 FMLs About Being Bald to Celebrate National 'Be Bald and Be Free' Day!
Today we’re paying homage to the chrome dome, the naked crown, the cue ball, in short: bald heads. Maybe going bald sucks, but being bald can be pretty nifty...well, unless you’re one of these guys, for whom being bald turned into an FML.
1. Looks like it's up-dos and hats for the next few months.
2. Girls like older guys. Maybe you're mature look with help.
3. If not, he'll be the trendsetter for his class.
By children ain't pawns - Australia - Perth
4. Stumbling with your feet and your words.
By ShameMonkey - Australia - Glen Waverley
5. Bet it was a good laugh.
By Anonymous - United States - Los Angeles
6. Children could give a shit about your personal problems.
By an egg - United States - Livonia
7. Or could it have been the hash-slinger slasher?!
By shitbucketsfilledwithshit - United States - Spring
Today, while walking home after a night of partying, I saw a thin, bald person in a suit looking at me from across the street. I got flashbacks to the Slender Man, screamed like a little bitch and ran. Then I realized I'd just humiliated myself in front of some random guy waiting for a bus. FML
8. Better off without hair. (heh)
By lovedoesnotexist - Belgium
9. Interesting look.
10. If you shave your chest hair, maybe you'll feel like like you're balding.
By Hairy_Potter - Brazil - S?o Paulo
11. Sometimes it's best not to tell someone who you think their celebrity doppelganger is.
12. Nope, they definitely do not.
13. Your boyfriend is playing with toy helicopters?
By honey soy - Australia
14. What was once a compliment ended up being the ultimate burn.
By Jayswizzle - United States
Today, I had an elderly woman come up to me and tell me how well I pull off the look of being bald. She said that most women can't look attractive without hair. Then she asked me if I had cancer. I had to explain to her that I am, in fact, a man, and I shave my head because I'm a swimmer. FML
15. Where, oh, where could this have come from?
By Anonymous - United Arab Emirates
16. At least there was water readily accessile to put out the fire!
By CandlesSuck - Canada
17. I'm sure this comes with the territory.
By Karen - United Kingdom
Today, I was hurrying for the bus home from work. It was raining and I had my umbrella up. As I hurried by two women, I felt my umbrella hit one of them on the head. I turned to apologise and saw her standing with her hands on her newly bald head. My umbrella had lifted her wig off her head. FML
18. You must have been the shining star of the night!
By Unlucky - Saudi Arabia
By Nina / Tuesday 10 October 2017 15:44 / France