16 FMLs About Sandwiches For National Cold Cuts Day!
What's better than meat, lettuce, tomato, and your preferred sauce perfectly put together between two slices of warm toast? All the FMLs about it, that's what! 16 of 'em, served up hot and ready for you guys. Enjoy!
1. You could tell him you added ginger for a nice kick, ginger always tastes like soap anwyay.
By Stupid Pregnancy Brain - 18/11/2016 13:45
Today, I'm 8 weeks pregnant and suffering from severe pregnancy brain. I was making my husband's lunch to take to work. I realised shortly after he left that I'd used dish soap instead of BBQ sauce for his sandwich. He has to turn his phone off for work, so I have no way to warn him. FML
2. DId you get to eat her sandwich though?
By Gray_Kitty - 17/9/2016 19:34 - United States - Omaha
3. Where I'm from we call that toast, buddy.
By FoodNeeded - 25/8/2016 02:24 - Russian Federation - Moscow
4. Sue your mom.
By Arachnaphobe - 3/6/2016 22:14 - United States - Bloomington
Today, a large spider climbed inside my lunchbox while my mom was making me sandwiches. She didn't tell me about it until after I got home from school, though, and only because I mentioned a strange aftertaste in the sandwiches. She said she didn't want me to worry over lunch because she knows I hate spiders. FML
5. Someone please explain what a mayonnaise sandwhich is, we can't just ignore that part of the story.
By xoxo_retailslave420_xoxo - 21/5/2016 12:57 - Australia - Parramatta
6. Food is cancelled for the rest of eternity.
By anon - 13/1/2016 02:41 - United States
7. Dick sandwich is not the kind of craving you're having?
By angelisa - 21/11/2015 14:54 - United States - Yuba City
8. You don't deserve the extra cheese, fool!
By BarhydtBran - 18/8/2015 01:55 - United States - San Francisco
9. Hell no. Chase her with a baguette.
By jb100 - 24/7/2015 20:08 - United States - Perryville
10. Well then you can't even eat here, ladies. Bye!
By ironfey - 21/3/2015 03:38 - United States - Glen Allen
11. Oh, don't leave us hanging. We need so much more context!
By NoHamForMeThanks - 9/3/2015 02:36 - United States - Oak Ridge
12. Your doctor has it backwards anyway, boo.
By skollasch - 25/9/2014 06:21 - United States - Highland
Today, I was told by my doctor I should start eating meat again after two years of vegetarianism, in an effort to be healthier. After horrid gas after my first turkey sandwich, I was told that my body no longer has the enzymes to digest meat. My efforts to be healthy crippled my stomach. FML
13. Who enjoys mayo to that degree though?!
By flufee2 - 23/4/2014 02:40 - Canada - Burlington
14. SO, so many questions.
By NNTA - 26/12/2013 23:21 - Netherlands - Maastricht
15. No hun, I'm actually hungry. For food.
By fuckadaisical - 6/12/2013 20:23 - United Kingdom - Pontypridd
16. So...... did you get the job?
By Anonymous - 1/12/2013 06:02 - Norway
By Nadine / Tuesday 27 February 2018 14:44 /