15 Umbrella FMLs for National Umbrella Day
There’s a day for everything, and for everything there is an appropriate FML. We know what you're thinking: how much could possibly go wrong with an umbrella? Oh, so, so much, and we will gladly share them with you.
1. Should have saved the money.
By Tadpolecrusader - 8/4/2015 11:05 - Australia
2. Seems like somebody should do something about this...
By normal - 21/1/2013 20:24 - France - Ambres
3. That's how these things work, right?
By Anonymous - 6/3/2014 02:09 - United Kingdom - Portsmouth
By Anonymous - 14/7/2012 14:43 - Japan - Tokyo
5. You can stand under my umbrella-ella-ella-ay-ay-ay-ay.
By FML_Elle - 6/10/2012 15:52 - United States
6. Alright Nana, let's get you back to bed.
By Anonymous - 17/2/2012 08:01 - United States
7. Where the hell does this person live?
By anon - 29/11/2011 23:59 - United Kingdom
By lollymay13 - 11/10/2011 15:22 - Ireland
9. This is why old people always tell you to slow down.
By Karen - 31/8/2009 14:48 - United Kingdom
Today, I was hurrying for the bus home from work. It was raining and I had my umbrella up. As I hurried by two women, I felt my umbrella hit one of them on the head. I turned to apologise and saw her standing with her hands on her newly bald head. My umbrella had lifted her wig off her head. FML
10. That's not the kind of downpour an umbrella is meant for.
By umbrella - 24/7/2009 11:39 - United States
11. Well, you work with what you've got.
By letsloseweight - 13/7/2009 11:30 - Korea Republic of
12. Why is this being used as a weapon so often???
By KPKallery - 5/6/2009 05:25 - United States
13. A spoon full of sugar makes the stitches stay in!
By Anonymous - 30/5/2009 03:04 - United States
14. But was the umbrella OK?
By baldiesmom - 29/9/2016 19:07 - United States - Union
15. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME.
By Littlethings1 - 31/3/2016 17:07 - United States - Tallahassee
By Nadine / Thursday 8 February 2018 16:44 /