15 Umbrella FMLs for National Umbrella Day
There’s a day for everything, and for everything there is an appropriate FML. We know what you're thinking: how much could possibly go wrong with an umbrella? Oh, so, so much, and we will gladly share them with you.
1. Should have saved the money.
2. Seems like somebody should do something about this...
By normal - France - Ambres
3. That's how these things work, right?
By Anonymous - United Kingdom - Portsmouth
By Anonymous - Japan - Tokyo
5. You can stand under my umbrella-ella-ella-ay-ay-ay-ay.
6. Alright Nana, let's get you back to bed.
7. Where the hell does this person live?
By lollymay13 - Ireland
9. This is why old people always tell you to slow down.
By Karen - United Kingdom
Today, I was hurrying for the bus home from work. It was raining and I had my umbrella up. As I hurried by two women, I felt my umbrella hit one of them on the head. I turned to apologise and saw her standing with her hands on her newly bald head. My umbrella had lifted her wig off her head. FML
10. That's not the kind of downpour an umbrella is meant for.
By umbrella - United States
11. Well, you work with what you've got.
By letsloseweight - Korea Republic of
12. Why is this being used as a weapon so often???
By KPKallery - United States
13. A spoon full of sugar makes the stitches stay in!
By Anonymous - United States
14. But was the umbrella OK?
By baldiesmom - United States - Union
15. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME.
By Littlethings1 - United States - Tallahassee
By Nadine / Thursday 8 February 2018 16:44 /