15 Textbook Masterpieces That Will Put Your Doodles To Shame
What is the point of textbooks? Surely in 2018, we've come up with a better way of educating than to hand over dense, 400 page, dull text books with size 3 text, and information that's bound to put anyone to sleep. Students do what they can to ensure that they keep their eyes open, and that includes scribbling in the pages. Evreryone has seen the doodles from the books' previous owners. But when you get a really good one, you know you've hit the jackpot. Brightside did a compilation, and we put together our 15 favorites. Enjoy!
1. Hey batta batta batta
2. How u doin'?
3. This kid has got the eye.
4. Keepin it calm, cool, and collected.
5. Doin' a lil' jig.
6. Ahhhhhhhhhh, there it is.
7. As you can see, kids, the duck face was first invented in 1675...
8. Like the bend and snap, but more awkward.
9. Well, this is awkward.
10. That is the correct answer.
11. What are they teaching these kids?
12. The food chain is complete.
13. Makes sense.