15 Taco FMLs for National Tortilla Day!
Be warned: most of these are about Taco Bell. To be honest, normal tacos don't usually cause people so much trouble... but Taco Bell? It's like an FML waiting to happen every time.
1. Suuuurrre ya were.
2. But were the tacos OK?
By stonehengeva - 27/7/2015 03:00 - United States - Virginia Beach
3. Anyone else planning on introducting "Shartpocolypse" into their everyday vocabulary orrrrr?
By Anonymous - 3/6/2015 05:01 - Canada - Lansdowne
4. Delicious, but borderline racist.
By rollergirl13 - 11/1/2014 05:55 - United States - Fairbanks
5. She's nuts. He's husband of the year.
6. A total POS. He didn't even bring her a taco!
By SlothyMolly - 6/3/2013 17:19 - United States
8. 10/10 FML solely for the imagry depicted by the OP. Well done.
By methane overload - 19/1/2013 01:32 - United States
9. The sizzle is half the fun, dude!
By mexicandelicacy - 4/3/2012 03:09 - United States
10. I'm beginning to see a correlation between angry wives and Taco Bell.
By Mariah Heimann - 15/12/2011 03:34 - United States
11. "Officer, I don't think you understand the depth of my taco addiction."
By tbalboa - 1/7/2011 17:27 - United States
12. Say it again for the people in the back!
By failed - 23/2/2011 10:06 - Switzerland
13. It is now he who will get the huge dump.
By tanya - 25/10/2010 12:32 - Canada
14. Imma need like, 8 more tacos my dude.
By Anonymous - 2/8/2010 05:05 - United States
Today, I finally finished painting a house that took me 3 weeks to complete at 10 hours a day, including weekends, due to my dedication to perfection. When I went to meet with the homeowner for pay day, which was supposed to be $2000, he gave me $200, 5 tacos and then told me to "get the f*** off my lawn." FML
15. At least someone got lucky.
By Nadine / Friday 23 February 2018 14:31 / France