15 Taco FMLs for National Tortilla Day!
Be warned: most of these are about Taco Bell. To be honest, normal tacos don't usually cause people so much trouble... but Taco Bell? It's like an FML waiting to happen every time.
1. Suuuurrre ya were.
2. But were the tacos OK?
By stonehengeva - United States - Virginia Beach
3. Anyone else planning on introducting "Shartpocolypse" into their everyday vocabulary orrrrr?
By Anonymous - Canada - Lansdowne
4. Delicious, but borderline racist.
5. She's nuts. He's husband of the year.
6. A total POS. He didn't even bring her a taco!
By SlothyMolly - United States
8. 10/10 FML solely for the imagry depicted by the OP. Well done.
By methane overload - United States
9. The sizzle is half the fun, dude!
By mexicandelicacy - United States
Today, I went to a Mexican restaurant with my family. I got stuck trying to decide whether I should get the fajitas or the tacos. I ended up getting the tacos because I didn't want the fajitas to come in sizzling, and I didn't want to "make a scene". My social anxiety has hit a new low. FML
10. I'm beginning to see a correlation between angry wives and Taco Bell.
By Mariah Heimann - United States
11. "Officer, I don't think you understand the depth of my taco addiction."
12. Say it again for the people in the back!
13. It is now he who will get the huge dump.
14. Imma need like, 8 more tacos my dude.
By Anonymous - United States
Today, I finally finished painting a house that took me 3 weeks to complete at 10 hours a day, including weekends, due to my dedication to perfection. When I went to meet with the homeowner for pay day, which was supposed to be $2000, he gave me $200, 5 tacos and then told me to "get the f*** off my lawn." FML
15. At least someone got lucky.
By Nadine / Friday 23 February 2018 14:31 / France