15 Sucky Vacuum Related FMLs For National Create A Vacuum Day
Although there aren’t many FMLs about the actual act of creating a vacuum, it’s unsurprising to find an overabundance of vacuum-related FMLs. From accidents to self pleasure to injuries to just plain weird moments, It was hard to narrow it down to just a few. But here they are, the 15 best vacuum-related incidents that ruined people's days.
1. A viable excuse never to do chores again
2. This vacuum got to third base.
By funnyERstory - 23/11/2016 04:31 - United States - Houston
By mallyboo - 1/10/2016 14:38 - Canada - Richmond Hill
4. So that's what that smell was.
By thatsucks - 28/2/2016 20:49 - United States - Seattle
5. Love can make you do crazy things.
By sniffmyzebra - 20/10/2015 19:46 - Canada - Medicine Hat
6. Technically, this is still a surprise.
By fire starter - 16/8/2015 04:10 - United States - San Francisco
7. Thanks for cleaning and enjoy the couch tonight.
By chassezlenaturel - 24/3/2015 12:58 - Belgium
8. On the bright side, the room was spotless.
By Anonymous - 25/9/2014 19:32 - United States - College Station
9. Not again...
By Anonymous - 21/5/2014 16:05 - United States - New York
10. He was a good hamster and he lived a good long life.
By gvmfvr - 8/5/2014 20:48 - France - Fontenay-sous-bois
11. D.A.R.E to resist drugs and violence and vacuums.
By down trodden - 5/9/2013 07:45 - New Zealand - Auckland
12. What a sucky guy.
By tkrause - 1/4/2013 17:17 - Canada - Nelson
13. Fancy smelling you here.
By Fartfail - 18/4/2012 13:43 - Hong Kong - Corozal
14. An excellent start to the day.
By baldspot - 2/4/2012 05:38 - Australia
15. The classic sitcom blunder.
By Nadine / Wednesday 31 January 2018 15:43 / France