15 FMLs About Shaving In Honor of No-Shave-November
No-Shave-November is officially a non-profit dedicated to growing cancer awareness by fundraising money while no shaving for an entire month. Unofficially, it’s a great excuse to stop wasting time self-grooming for an entire month and also a wonderful topic of FMLs!
1. Not shaving for no-shave-November will help you reach breakthroughs in your relationship!
By Anonymous - 16/11/2014 01:22 - United States - Mexico
2. Save your balls, don't shave!
By Sonofaquiche - 27/10/2017 05:00 - Germany - Schweinfurt
3. Stop shaving so that no one accidentally thinks you've got an STD.
4. Try to avoid a written record.
By poorbeauty - 10/6/2016 22:32 - Canada - Toronto
5. Body hair required Mon-Fri.
By Humpday - 29/5/2016 21:36 - United States
6. If you don't shave you'll never have to look your partner's pooper in the eye.
By NothowIimaginedmyday - 3/10/2015 04:00 - United States
7. Spare yourself the disgrace of granny by just letting it all grow out.
By Anonymous - 25/8/2015 17:44 - United Kingdom - Saint Leonards
8. Though, sometimes shaving might be a good idea...
By Anonymous - 28/7/2013 04:59 - United States
9. Spoiler alert: it's not.
By Anonymous - 26/1/2013 17:20 - Ireland - Dublin
10. You gotta be more specific.
By sasquatch - 8/9/2012 04:03 - United States - Katonah
11. Humblebrag, much?
By eviltwigster - 26/6/2012 16:16 - Australia - Adelaide
12. Drunk you likes to live dangerously.
By Darwin_Award_Winner - 7/6/2012 12:10 - United States - Beaumont
13. Naked ding-dongs aren't for everyone.
By kdehshaden - 30/4/2012 08:25 - United States
14. Lifehack alert.
By jake - 29/2/2012 14:49 - United States
15. Here comes the lawnmower!
By Anonymous - 24/1/2012 20:22 - United States
By Nina / Thursday 2 November 2017 16:38 /