15 Boozy FMLs for National Drink Wine Day
For winos, it’s the best day of the year! For some, it's just your average Tuesday. One can imagine all the FMLs that could possibly happen when wine is involved, as it is the most famously stained alcoholic beverage. Everyone has a story… here are 15 of the funniest.
1. Those will be some expensive dumps.
By fecal romance - 23/11/2013 10:32 - United States - Phoenix
2. ....But did they bring you back any wine though...?
By Wolfrunner87 - 13/7/2015 05:06 - Australia - Broadmeadows
3. Sounds like she either needs a stronger drink or a divorce.
4. What a waste of wine.
By Hutchie931 - 30/7/2016 23:24 - United Kingdom - Dudley
5. OP should have gotten on her level.
By wowzer - 28/8/2014 19:58 - Puerto Rico - Gurabo
6. This FML had such a jarring plot twist.
By useless pos - 1/3/2013 00:48 - Australia - Sydney
7. Wine never made anyone that happy.
By god - 29/4/2014 18:48 - United Kingdom - Livingston
8. He's too old for this shit.
By zomg - 30/4/2012 09:24 - United States - Port Saint Lucie
9. That's one way to handle the issue.
By Anonymous - 27/9/2016 12:28 - Italy - Verona
Today, my fiancé and I had to attend a wedding. Problem is, I suffer from a severe form of social anxiety. Since I was getting too close to a panic attack, he suggested drinking some wine to help me stay calm, and it worked. Up until I got drunk and threw up in the middle of the restaurant. FML
10. No one likes a sad drunk, so you two were made for each other.
By Anonymous - 30/5/2012 05:46 - United States - San Diego
11. Maybe he needed a drinking buddy?
By This Is My Life - 1/7/2017 02:00
12. It was just the end of the night for her!
By Anonymous - 11/9/2012 13:32 - United States - Santa Ana
13. Sounds like you did meet your soulmate, though.
By Sonofaquiche - 30/6/2017 22:00 - Germany - Gochsheim
14. Takeaway Anonymous.
By Tyr88 - 5/3/2017 02:00 - Australia - Blakehurst
15. That's where she went wrong. She should have chosen FML.
By LovelessNewlywed - 14/12/2016 22:41
By Nadine / Monday 12 February 2018 17:52 /