15 Boozy FMLs for National Drink Wine Day
For winos, it’s the best day of the year! For some, it's just your average Tuesday. One can imagine all the FMLs that could possibly happen when wine is involved, as it is the most famously stained alcoholic beverage. Everyone has a story… here are 15 of the funniest.
1. Those will be some expensive dumps.
By fecal romance - United States - Phoenix
2. ....But did they bring you back any wine though...?
By Wolfrunner87 - Australia - Broadmeadows
3. Sounds like she either needs a stronger drink or a divorce.
4. What a waste of wine.
5. OP should have gotten on her level.
By wowzer - Puerto Rico - Gurabo
Today, I went on a date with the world's biggest lightweight. She got blind drunk on wine before dessert, and slurred, "You look like... like a black... blueberry." Amused, I said, "You mean a blackberry?" She stared at me for several long seconds, confused, then passed out. Check please. FML
6. This FML had such a jarring plot twist.
By useless pos - Australia - Sydney
Today, I went out to buy a bottle of wine and some condoms. As the cashier scanned the condoms, she snickered and muttered, "Yeah right." She was right; I really was just desperate to look like I have a sex life. I got so upset that I left my items and walked out with tears in my eyes. FML
7. Wine never made anyone that happy.
By god - United Kingdom - Livingston
8. He's too old for this shit.
By zomg - United States - Port Saint Lucie
9. That's one way to handle the issue.
By Anonymous - Italy - Verona
Today, my fiancé and I had to attend a wedding. Problem is, I suffer from a severe form of social anxiety. Since I was getting too close to a panic attack, he suggested drinking some wine to help me stay calm, and it worked. Up until I got drunk and threw up in the middle of the restaurant. FML
10. No one likes a sad drunk, so you two were made for each other.
By Anonymous - United States - San Diego
11. Maybe he needed a drinking buddy?
By This Is My Life
12. It was just the end of the night for her!
By Anonymous - United States - Santa Ana
13. Sounds like you did meet your soulmate, though.
By Sonofaquiche - Germany - Gochsheim
More whine?Today, my parents came back from their holiday and were constantly asking about "the girl I had over". They thought so because of the two wine glasses in the dishwasher. I didn't have anyone over. I just got drunk two nights in a row and was too lazy to clean the first one. FML
14. Takeaway Anonymous.
By Tyr88 - Australia - Blakehurst
15. That's where she went wrong. She should have chosen FML.
By Nadine / Monday 12 February 2018 17:52 /