14 FMLs About Goddamn Puddles For National Step In A Puddle And Splash Your Friend Day, Which Is Indeed A Real Thing
Being ill-prepared for a rainy day is already enough of an FML, but adding accidentally stepping into a puddle to the mix can officially ruin your day. Naturally, it’s a subject of many FMLs, so we’ve decided to share some with you on this special day. Warning: not all of these puddles are made of water!
1. That's some shiny, black mud.
By VelociTheRaptor - 23/5/2017 02:00
Today, I was leaving work after a storm. They're building some new offices outside, so I had to walk on an uneven path near the construction zone. I came to a big puddle and tried to jump across to what I thought was a piece of asphalt. It was mud. I slipped and fell backwards into the puddle. FML
2. It's warm. It's almost like a bath.
By Anonymous - 17/4/2017 08:00 - Australia - Moonee Ponds
3. Sacrifices were made.
By RIP iPhone - 26/2/2017 06:00 - United States
4. Now'snot the time.
By LennyLemon - 25/8/2016 13:00 - Australia - Perth
5. It's not called 'National Drive Through A Puddle And Splash A Stranger' Day, excuse you.
By Soakedandbroke - 26/1/2016 17:05 - United States - Houston
6. Seems he didn't get the memo either.
By supersmashpika - 18/7/2015 06:01 - United States - Hershey
7. Nice to see you enjoying the weather, my dude.
By Stunned - 4/2/2013 09:15 - New Zealand - Wellington
8. Watch out who splash. Some people hold grudges.
By thatwas10yearsago - 28/9/2012 02:41 - United States - Reston
9. Ballsy move. But if you were ever gonna go for it, that would be the time.
By cachucy - 18/3/2012 15:04 - United States - Geneva
10. Way to show him how well you're doing.
By Anonymous - 18/10/2011 19:36 - United States
11. A round of applause for the security guy just doing his job.
By NotKeithRichards - 6/9/2011 12:07 - United States
Today, while playing a gig with my band, I tried pulling the classic "playing the guitar with one foot on the monitor" rock-star pose. However, I misjudged the height of the monitor, didn't notice the puddle of beer in front of it, slipped, and fell off the stage into the security guy. FML
12. If only there were an ounce of common sense in your puny, child-sized brain.
By Username - 23/8/2011 15:55 - United States
13. When karma intervenes.
By Anonymous - 21/5/2011 06:22 - United States
14. How to splash lots of friends, or strangers, at once.
By nemi - 31/8/2010 22:33 - Norway
Today, I was out having a beer with a few friends. After getting a pint, I slipped in a puddle of beer, fell on top of a stranger on the sofa, and knocked my beer upside down on my head. Then, completely soaked, I realized I'd also knocked over the table, spilling its content on a poor girl across it. FML
By Nina / Thursday 11 January 2018 14:07 / France