12 FMLs About Flipping The Bird In Honor of National Bird Day
We don’t know sign language, but we do know one universally handy gesture: flipping the bird. Because today is National Bird Day, we decided to put together this compilation of some of our favorite ‘bird’-inspired FMLs. Get those middle fingers up!
1. I'm sure the sign really deserved it.
By yvon la moto - Spain - Madrid
2. When you play with fire, you're bound to get burned.
By club goer - Canada
4. A case study of an overreaction.
By Anonymous - Australia - Kew
5. Sound's like a page-turner.
By ooh cat - United States - Inglewood
6. I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
7. I'm a peacock, captain. You gotta let me fly!
By serveandprotectyeahright - United States
8. Honking like geese.
9. Fly like an eagle to the sea
By killme.jpeg - Netherlands - Wassenaar
Today, I scored the number of a cute girl. I gave her mine as well, just before leaving the bar. As I waved her goodbye, I attempted to do a cheesy "call me" gesture with my thumb and pinky finger, and winked. For a reason unknown to me, I ended up flipping her off. I still winked though. FML
10. B-B-B-Bird-Bird-Bird, Bird's the word.
11. This is what it sounds like when doves cry.
By hahahano - United States
12. Middle fingers up, tell him boy bye.
By Magicali - Australia - Queanbeyan
Today, I saw a woman in the neighbouring apartment taking a shower without pulling the blinds of her bathroom window. As a good Samaritan, I waved my arms to attract her attention that she forgot the blinds. She noticed me, opened the window, did a weird boob dance and middle fingered me. FML
By Nina / Friday 5 January 2018 16:37 / France