10 FMLs About Shitty Santas That Will Give You Real Life Nightmares Before Christmas
If you want to be dreaming of a white Christmas, don’t read these FMLs because will give you nightmares instead. Here are 10 times people Xmas dreams were shattered by terrible Santas.
1. The stress of the holiday season is really getting to him.
By donguigeek - 24/12/2015 04:32 - France
2. A little too much eggnog?
By Anonymous - 20/12/2013 22:00 - United Kingdom - Romford
3. Production costs are at an all-time high. Santa's getting desperate.
By evil Santa - 25/12/2014 03:48 - United States - Solon
4. We all have a dark side.
By xmassmasher - 2/12/2014 07:52 - United States - Ruston
Today, while my boyfriend and I were talking with his sister-in-law about a TV show, his 6-year-old nephew walked up just in time to hear how Santa killed the protagonist's parents. I've never seen such a heartbroken face in my life, and now he won't stop asking if Santa kills people. FML
5. Hard times have fallen on the North Pole.
By JessThompson - 5/12/2012 16:50 - Canada - Hamilton
6. Is that a candy cane in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
By pops up - 1/12/2011 22:25 - United States
7. You will NOT be coming down my chimney tonight.
By Anonymous - 15/12/2010 05:09 - United States
8. Hey, it could've been alive. Everything in perspective.
By Anonymous - 30/11/2014 04:44 - United States - Mahwah
9. How could you have expected him to say that?
By Anonymous - 29/11/2014 16:28 - United States - Portland
10. I don't think he's going to like it there.
By Jane M - 25/10/2013 23:20 - United States - Lafayette
By Nina / Thursday 7 December 2017 16:34 /