15 Sucky Vacuum Related FMLs For National Create A Vacuum Day
1. A viable excuse never to do chores again
Today, I found out from the doctor that I have a concussion. Was it from a wicked sports injury? No, my idiot brother decided to judo kick the door open while I was on the floor vacuuming the front carpet. FML
2. This vacuum got to third base.
Today, I discovered that you should always check the litter box before vacuuming stray litter outside of it after my cat burst out from the box mid-piss and skittered around the house still pissing after I put the vacuum hose behind the box. FML
4. So that's what that smell was.
5. Love can make you do crazy things.
6. Technically, this is still a surprise.
7. Thanks for cleaning and enjoy the couch tonight.
8. On the bright side, the room was spotless.
Today, I have such severe ADD that I can't focus without my medication. When I take the medication, I can only focus on one thing, but not necessarily the thing I need to be focusing on. I have a chem test soon, and I've been vacuuming my room for the past 4 hours. FML
9. Not again...
10. He was a good hamster and he lived a good long life.
11. D.A.R.E to resist drugs and violence and vacuums.
Today, I came home to find my housemate cowering in the lounge corner, sobbing, hugging a bag of chips while the automatic vacuum cleaner gently bumped into him. Apparently he "mistakenly" put magic mushrooms in his sandwich instead of peanut butter. FML
12. What a sucky guy.
13. Fancy smelling you here.
Today, while vacuuming my new apartment, I farted a few times. After my last fart, I turned to find my super-hot neighbor standing at the door. Panicking, I asked in a "I-didn't-just-fart-my-ass" tone, "Oh hi! Been standing there for long?" She replied, "Since your initial rip." FML
14. An excellent start to the day.
15. The classic sitcom blunder.
Today, I was vacuuming our house because I wanted to help my parents. I wore a headset while listening to REALLY loud music. The vacuuming job took me two hours and when I took of my headset I noticed that I hadn't started the vacuum cleaner. FML