Today, while working at a children's day camp, one of the kids who is allergic to peanuts went into anaphylactic shock. I ran and grabbed the boys eppe pen. I was holding it backwards so the injection went into my hand, causing me to pass out and both of us to be rushed to hospital. FML

by MC / 05/14/2009 at 10:11am / Canada (Ontario) / Work

Comment this

Top of the page

The comments are deactivated because of reasons.

Top comments

  • Not panicking is a good thing. Also, paying attention during the first aid training. And it's "epi pen", for the record.

    #1 - On 05/14/2009 at 2:24pm by kellster

    See in context

  • FYL? How about the kid's who was dying because you didn't know how to use the right side of a pen? My brother's deathly allergic to peanuts too and he's had several close calls, so I can empathize with the kid, but seriously, this is an F HIS L, stop feeling sorry for yourself

    #4 - On 05/14/2009 at 2:26pm by JD797

    See in context

Comments

    Loading...