Today, my mother told me that the carbon-monoxide alarm went off last night, but since she didn't smell any gas, she decided to just remove the batteries and go back to bed. I had to explain to her that you can't smell carbon monoxide, and that we could have died in our sleep. FML
MobilityYou are connected to FML via the mobile site or an app. How modern.
50 favoritesLove knows no boundaries. You’ve already added 50 FMLs to your favourites list!2%
JudgmentalYou have voted "You deserved it" over 100 times.1%
YDI MasterYou made your 500th "You deserved it" vote.0%
By Kelso - / Saturday 6 February 2010 18:22 / United States