This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 02/02/2019 08:00 - United States - Indian Trail

Today, my parents shut off my phone. Why? Because I didn’t show them my grades by December 20th. I couldn’t show them because the site was down. I told them that. They didn’t believe me. I can’t show them my grades because I need a code texted to my phone to sign in. They said too bad. FML.
I agree, your life sucks 1 126
You deserved it 112

Top comments

onceuponatime456 16

Make sure when you are old enough to get as far away from the assholes as you can!

This is easy for them to verify by calling the school. Something up here? If they are too lazy/refuse to do so then contac them yourself.

Comments

This is easy for them to verify by calling the school. Something up here? If they are too lazy/refuse to do so then contac them yourself.

Having looked at your writing skills, I’d guess showing them your grades would have worse consequences than this ****-and-bull scheme to conceal them.

onceuponatime456 16

Make sure when you are old enough to get as far away from the assholes as you can!

They sound like they want to punish you more than anything. Great parenting skills.

damn, sorry to say this, but your parents are assholes.

Couldn’t you just go to the site and show them it was down?

Tell them to go f themself and buy your own phone

maroongrad 13

Well then, I guess they will never know your grades. Go get a $10 burner phone for now and use it until they pull their heads out of their asses. If you are under 18, they can access your grades w/out your permission by contacting the school. If you are over 18? Guess they live in limbo. Make sure to keep a record of their behavior to remember...they'll likely pull this shit again. Sorry, but as a mom and a teacher...common sense says they have none. Unless there's a big side to the story we aren't getting...they're being overdramatic twats.